<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Blog Revamp

Hey everyone!!! Today is the start of 2009 and this is my very first post of this year. As we all know, everyone needs a makeover from time to time, and so do blogs. After so long, I finally have a blogskin on my blog and I would like to thank Sophia, Kasey who helped me and whoever created this blogskin.

Now for some good news! Firstly, I can finally link people on my blog. So if you would like me to link you, just tag on my tagboard or tell me on MSN and I will do so. Next, I added this fake iPod Touch-looking thingy. I hope you guys will like the music that's on it.

I really hope that my blog, with a makeover and all, will inspire me to continue design more stuff and post them here. I also hope I can post frequently here for all you crazy fashion fanatics and not let the blog go stale.

Lastly, all I have to say is...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Mr. Designer
2:52 AM






Profile
Kenickie|Cher
loves HAUTE COUTURE
and VSFS

His Obssessions
Orange ralph lauren Shades

Speakerphone


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Words of wisdom


Links

Archives


Thanks
Designer: Fish_fries
Photo: Foto_decadent
Font: Dafont
Brush: 1 2
Pattern: 1
Hosts: 1 2